Transportation / Curriculum / Activities:
- Transportation: In Tisgaon we have school’s own 4 RTO recognized school buses, traveling about 200 every day to transport the students from different parts of the taluka
- Classes: From Nursery to 10th standard.
- Sports: Every year 31st December is celebrated as sports day of the school. Sports ground for Volleyball, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi are available.
- Digitalization: Digital classes are available in the school.
- Entertainment: Inspirational and Educational movies are shown to the students every year.
- Curriculum: Maharashtra State Board (SSC) Pattern is applied in the school. Students have to do their job by new NCERT pattern of ‘Activity Based Learning’ (ABL) and evaluated as CCE i.e. ‘Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation’.
The syllabus of each class is made available to all the parents and students on this website.
- Music: School teaches the students with different types of musical instruments with a group of experts. The classes of singing are also available for all the classes.
- Extra-curricular: Every month guest lectures are arranged to promote the qualities of the students and help in their quality and nurture moral improvement.
- Curiosity: A new energetic and interesting subject like Curiosity Creator is made available to the students to ensure their all-round development. In which students can ask any question to the teachers. The questions are not textual but non-textual and evolved in the mind of student by keen observation of the students
- Hostel: Till now school does not provide the hostel facility to the students.
Co-curricular / Extra-curricular
Celebration of Important Dates / Days
- Maharashtra Day [1st May]
- World Environment Day [5th June]
- Independence Day [15th August]
- National Teacher’s Day [5th September]
- National Hindi Day [14th September]
- Mahatma Gandhi Birth Anniversary as Cleanliness Day [2nd October]
- National Education Day [11th November]
- National Children’s Day [14th November]
- National Mathematics Day [22nd December]
- School’s Annual Sports Day [31st December]
- Women’s Freedom Day [3rd January]
- Republic Day [26th January]
- Shivaji Maharaj Birth Anniversary [19th February]
- Marathi Rajbhasha Day [27th February]
- National Science Day [28th February]
- International Women’s Day [8th March]
- Along with all these regional festivals are also celebrated every year.
- During Ganesh Festival, a festival of students with funny games and activities are arranged with many guest lectures.
Competitive Exam: Along with school activities the students are offered to appear for various competitive examinations at school, district, state, national and international levels for their all-round development.
School Magazine: ‘Curiosity’ circulated yearly.